Micro sprinklers have two main applications. They can hang from a greenhouse purlin, or stick in the ground supported by a stake.
- Different combinations of spinners and nozzles give you different flows, diameters, and shapes.
- Diameter of 13’-32’ reach available.
- We would be happy to help you pick out the right one for your use!
Basic Components Include:
Sprinkler Head Assembly
- Spinner– determines shape
- Nozzle– determines flow rate
- Pre cut tube
- Barb– to punch into main line
- Butterfly– Sprinkler attachment fitting
THEN CHOOSE ONE:
For Ground Application:
Stake 8” Red
For Hanging Application:
Weight 6” PVC