Provide excellent filtration for dirty water and large volumes
- Epoxy coated cast iron filters are built for durability.
- Filtration media is a combination of a bottom layer of rock and a top layer of coarse sand rated for 150 mesh filtration.
- Back-flush options are fully- automated, or semi-automated.
- In an automatic backflush unit, the cleaning process can be initiated either by a pressure differential between in the inlet and outlet or a pre-set timer. Once the filters are dirty, the control box will initiate the backflush cycle.
- In a semi-automatic unit, the backflush cycle needs to be initiated manually by 1/4” brass ball valves on the larger backwash controlling valves.